Click Through Rate
- On average, 71.33% of all searches resulted in a PAGE ONE Google organic click.
- On average PAGE TWO &THREE receive 5.59% of the clicks.
- On average, the first 5 results on PAGE ONE account for 67.60% of all the clicks.
- On average, PAGE ONE positions 6 through 10 accounts for 3.73%.
|Year||Annual Number of Google Searches||Average Searches Per Day|
|1998||3,600,000 *Goggles official first year||9,800|
- How long have you been in business?
- What’s your average sale?
- Do you feel your website adequately represents your business?
- Do you have customers finding you online who have never heard about your business?
- How many web based leads do you get per month?
- Are you currently able to track this number or unique visitors to your website?
- What is your total ad budget?
- What is your online marketing budget?
- Studies show the average business spends 20 of their ad budget on online marketing services how much are you currently spending on online marketing?